3D X-ray microscopy is also known as industrial computed tomography. This 3D X-ray microscopy provides effective imaging solutions for characterizing the properties and behavior of materials revealing the details of microstructures. This technique provides unique details that may not be visible by any other microscopy technologies. Market for high resolution 3D X-ray microscopy is growing rapidly. This is due to the progress of scientific research & technology development in the field of image solutions. By type, the 3D X-ray microscopy market is segmented into sub-micron XRM and nanoscale XRM.
Download Sample Copy Of This Report From Here: http://www.amecoresearch.com/sample/2846
The 3D X-ray microscopy finds application in many industry verticals such as oil & gas, material science, semiconductors, metrology, life science, healthcare and others. The semiconductors segment among them is expected to account for the largest share of the market. The increasing demand for miniature transistor chips, nanoelectronics, quantum dots, and optoelectronics is the major factor driving the demand for microscopes in the semiconductor industry. In others segment, the 3D X-ray microscopy is applicable in military & defense and plastic industry.
The global high resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market had been valued at USD 1.23 billion in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 3.31 billion by the end of the forecast period 2027 growing at 9.42% CAGR.
The key players of High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market includes Zeiss, Rigaku Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GE Measurement & Control Solutions, National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy, Phenom-World B.V, TESCAN, Matsusada Precision Inc., Octopus Imaging Software among others.
Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2027
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• Identification of the upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries
• A detailed study of the regional and country specific demand and forecast for High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy
• Key segments covered in the report: components and application.
• Identification of the forecast demand for all applications with respect to all the regions, followed by triangulation of historical figures and data collected through primary and annual reports to derive the regional market size
• Identification of the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
• High resolution 3D X-ray microscopy companies
• High resolution 3D X-ray microscopy providers
• Technical universities
• System integrators
• Managed Security Service Providers
• Professional service providers
• Research and development companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Solution providers
• Technology standards organizations
• Technology investors
• System Integrators
• The Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market is expected to reach USD 3.31 Billion by 2027.
• By Type, Sub-Micron in High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy accounts for the largest market share and is growing with 9.53% CAGR during forecast period.
• By Application type, failure analysis sub segment holds the largest market growing with 9.71% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• Geographically, North America region has been projected to have the largest market share in global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market followed by Europe region, while Asia-Pacific region has been projected to show a positive growth rate in High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy market.
Regional and Country Analysis of High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market Estimation and Forecast
The regional analysis of high resolution 3D X-ray microscopy market is being studied for region namely Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading regions across the world in terms of market share. The high resolution 3D X-ray microscopy market in this region has a huge demand due to increase demand of 3D X-ray microscopy in various sectors such as Semiconductors, Oil & Gas, and Material Science, which is propelling the market growth to a large extent. The high resolution 3D X-ray microscopy market in Europe region is expected to witness rapid growth in the future. Whereas, Asia Pacific countries such as China, Japan, and India are the emerging markets for high resolution 3D X-ray microscopy and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the coming years.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Market Growth Factors
2.1.1 Computed tomography technology reproduce distortion free 3D images
2.1.2 Rising Focus on Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine
2.2 Market Challenges
2.2.1 Complex 3D structure and maintenance of microscopy devices
2.3 Market Opportunities
2.3.1 3D High Resolution X-ray Microscopy on Materials Characterization
2.4 Supply Chain Analysis
2.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3 Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market, By Type
3.2.1 Sub-Micron XRM
3.2.2 Nanoscale XRM 18
4 Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market, By Application
4.2.1 Advanced package development
4.2.2 Mineralogy Discrimination
4.2.3 Failure analysis
4.2.4 Surface measurements
5 Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market, By End-User
5.2.1 Oil & Gas
5.2.2 Material Science
6 Global High Resolution 3D X-Ray Microscopy Market, By Region
6.2 Market, By Regions
6.2.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.2.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
184.108.40.206 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Latin America
7 Competitive Landscape
7.2 Market Share Analysis
8 Company Profiles
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Product Portfolios
8.2 Rigaku Corporation
8.2.1 Company Overview
8.2.2 Product Portfolios
8.3 Bruker Corporation
8.3.1 Company Overview
8.3.2 Product Portfolios
8.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
8.4.1 Company Overview
8.4.2 Product Portfolios
8.5 GE Measurement & Control Solutions.
8.5.1 Company Overview
8.5.2 Product Portfolios
8.6 National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy
8.6.1 Company Overview
8.7 Phenom-World B.V.
8.7.1 Company Overview
8.7.2 Product Portfolios
8.8.1 Company Overview
8.8.2 Product Portfolios
8.9 Matsusada Precision Inc.
8.9.1 Company Overview
8.9.2 Product Portfolios
8.10 Octopus Imaging Software
8.10.1 Company Overview
8.10.2 Product Portfolios
9.1 Scope of the Study
9.1.1 Research Objective
9.2 Market Structure
10 Research Methodologies
10.1 Research Process
10.2 Primary Research
10.3 Secondary Research
10.4 Market Size Estimation
10.5 Forecast Model
Buy Now This Report From Here: http://www.amecoresearch.com/buy/2846
Ameco Research is the one spot destination for all your research needs. Ameco Research holds the repository of quality research reports from numerous publishers across the globe. Our inventory of research reports caters to various industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. With the complete information about the publishers and the industries they cater to for developing market research reports, we help our clients in making purchase decision by understanding their requirements and suggesting best possible collection matching their needs.
Unit1, 26 Cleveland Road, South Woodford, London, E182AN, United Kingdom
Call: 44 20 3286 1546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org